Public access to the Nordstrom sale begins today! If you have a Nordstrom card, I am sure you have already taken advantage of some of the awesome pieces that we shared in the Anniversary sale post last week. This Fashion Friday is dedicated to the Anniversary Sale being open to Public Access. A lot of the items that I posted in our must have list last week like the AOS jeans are already sold out. This week, I am posting some more of my favorites so if you are looking to take advantage of the sale, make sure you look at some of these and also make sure you go look at the post from last week! If you are lucky you may still be able to snag those deals as well. I am hoping they restock some of the items that were sold out so that folks can take advantage of it through the rest of the sale which runs till August 6th. My wish list in this post has a lot of pre Fall items and some back to school items as you can start to think about those check lists for your little ones heading back to school! (Cannot believe we are half way through summer already!)
1. Madewell Paint Stripe Transport Leather Tote – This is such a great tote with rich trademark Madewell leather and just a single bold stripe to add a little bit of detail to the otherwise classic tote. I have been eyeing the classic Madewell Transport Leather Tote (not part of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale) but spotted this one on the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and with the discounted price, it makes it attractive enough to finally hit the buy button!
2. Girl’s Ugg Boots with Genuine Shearling – How cute are these boots! I would be in a lot of trouble if I had a daughter. Multiplying the shoe addiction would not bode very well for my pocket. These are just so adorable though!
3. Tory Burch Double Strap Watch – I love watches that double as a beautiful accessory. This one does just that. I own a very similar double strap Michael Kors that I always reach for when I am looking for something casual and fun! At almost a $100 off of the original $300 price tag, the beautiful tan gold combination makes it perfect for pairing with all of those upcoming Fall neutrals, olives, maroons and mustards.
4. TKA 100 Glacier Quarter Zip Fleece Pullover – The anniversary sale has some really good pieces for Fall. Great time to stock up on those essentials with North Face items available at such great prices. I can see myself buying this one for the hubby especially with our upcoming camping trips as we get closer to the cooler Fall months.
5. Kids Northface WindProof and Waterproof jacket – With back to school season fast looming upon us, this jacket for the Fall season as they start off at school is an awesome price for a great quality essential for the kids!
6. Lennox Block Slip-On Sneaker – Native shoes are also on sale and another great essential to stock up on as you prepare to check off items on your back to school list! These were on sale on Prime day as well but in case you missed the boat on Prime Day then here is your second shot at stocking up on these!
7. Women’s Leith Easy Circle Cardigan – I am definitely in a Fall frame of mind and getting a jump on some cozy cardigans to lounge in! Last week, I posted the Barefootblanket cardigan which I love and this week I am highlighting this Circle cardigan that is super soft and at a more attractive price point for sure!
8. Katri Block Heel Bootie – This past year has been the year of the bootie for me! I bought a couple of different ones. The Vince Camuto lookalike peep toe bootie and a pair of stiletto black suede booties. The newest Vince Camuto Katri Woven bootie is dangerously close to being added to the collection at its just less than a $100 price point
9. Caslon Knit Blazer – this blazer is everything! It is available in six different colors and while the basic black and gray are the safe choices I am envisioning some great family pictures in a beautiful fall backdrop in the navy and burgundy blazers!
10. Zella Outta Town Hoodie and Leggings – you know I love those Zella live in leggings and this hoodie paired with those leggings or these Moto Zella Autumn Leggings will be the perfect marriage! They also have a really cute pair of high waist Zella knockout leggings in blush! Another cozy essential that I want in my closet.
11. BP Cold Shoulder Tunic – Perfect piece to transition from summer into fall as the weather turns cooler you can still show a little bit of shoulder while trying to stay warm. This one is available in black and burgundy and just looks super comfy!
12. Bell Sleeve Cozy Fleece Pullover – I love the bell sleeves on this one! And whats more, it comes in 11 different colors! From the cool pinks, teals and purples to the warmer burgundy, navy and olive.
13. MAC look in a box – MAC Is one of my favorite brands because it complements my skin tone so well! I feel like they have a wonderful palette selection for most skin tones. So when I saw this gift set, I figured it would make a great present for an upcoming birthday or Christmas. It is a great value and Nordstrom has a bunch of these in the beauty exclusives right now.
I have been having a really hard time making decisions this time around. There are just so many good choices to pick from! Like I said last time too make sure you cart your item once you find it because they really do go very fast. The bonus with shopping at Nordstrom is the free shipping and free returns!
As always, don’t forget to comment and let us know which ones you loved! Happy shopping!!