It is Cyber Monday! I have to say that I prefer Cyber Monday over Black Friday maybe because I treat Black Friday as a virtual sale day anyway too. I am not a big fan of waiting in lines or waking up super early to go to an overcrowded mall to shop. Sleep wins over EVERYTHING. So when Cyber Monday rolls around and I can sit in my PJS and order stuff that will get delivered to me that works out perfectly!
(**This post contains affiliate links**)
1. Uggs: These short Constantine Uggs went on sale today for a smidge over a $100. If you have been eyeing Uggs and had them on your Christmas list they have these in 3 different colors!
2. Madewell Transport Tote: I have had my eye on the tote for the longest time and it is at its lowest that I have seen it at under $130. It is the perfect color, size and shape! I recently bought a tote and cannot possibly justify buying this one now. But no reason why I can’t share my love for this tote with you!
3. The barefoot dreams cardigan: This cardigan is a cult favorite and super soft! I have one of these. I literally just walk around in this amazing cocoon of softness all around the house as soon as the temperatures start to drop. Seriously though, SOOOO soft!!
5. Initial Necklace: This makes such a beautiful present for the girls in your family or your friends. I almost bought this one for myself but love my current initial necklace which I rarely rotate out.
6. Sole Society Booties – This year has definitely been the year of the bootie. I love Sole Society shoes because in addition to being gorgeous they are also really comfortable!
7. Free People Pullover – Ah, another super soft piece of goodness for the upcoming cold cold days!! Love a good chunky sweater to just snuggle into once the weather starts to cool off!
8. Bobeau One Button Wrap: You have seen this one my in my Fashion Friday and Fall Outfit Capsule posts. The bobeau one button wrap has been one of my favorite transitional pieces from when I was pregnant, the nursing and now to wearing it on a regular basis! When I was pregnant I didn’t necessarily want to spend a whole lot on a maternity wardrobe that I would not be able to use post partum. If you know someone that could use a piece like this make sure you tag them to our post!
9. Frye Riding Boots: I own the Frye Melissa button boots in Vintage Cognac and they are my absolute favorite pair of boots. These are super similar to mine and at almost 60% off they are definitely at a very attractive price right now! Here is a picture of mine. I literally wear them with everything, jeans, leggings, dresses! Super comfortable!!
Tell us what your favorites are and if you have questions on sizing or anything else drop us a comment below!
Happy saving on this Cyber Monday!!