This gift guide is for the women in your life or you. I spend a ton of time and thought in selecting the perfect present for all the people in my life and I know that most of you do the same to bring the magic to the ones in yours. So this list is for the women who follow our blog. Feel free to share it with your significant others especially the ones that always struggle to find you the perfect present. Now it is easy, just copy and share the link and make life easy for them and perfect for you 😉
The list is made up of some of my favorites – a lot of which I own or are on my personal wish list. They are from different price points and some can make good stocking stuffers while others can be the one big present that you have been looking forward to receiving or want to gift. So ready, set and happy shopping!
- Leather Travel Wallet – When Joanna and Chip Gaines launched their Hearth and Hand line for Target I drooled over so many of the pieces that were part of their collection. I own the bag and the laptop pouch and the travel wallet would make the perfect companion to those (hint, hint). This travel wallet is such an awesome present for that wander lust seeking woman in your life. I know more than one such awesome woman in mine that I could gift this to and at less than $20 it is perfect for your wallet too 🙂
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan – If you have to buy one cardigan let this one be it. It is the softest, most snuggliest cardigan that you will ever own. Trust me, this will be the one piece of clothing that you will wear the most through the cold winter months. I am wearing mine as I write this blog.
- Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette – This eye shadow palette is perfect for the day to night look with 12 shades of neutral browns. Urban Decay is one of my favorites and with this palette you can keep it simple with the nude Chaser or play it up with some smokey eye makeup with the ivory shimmer.
- Kate Spade Mini Square Studs – I have gifted these before and I think they make for some fun yet simple bling when your outfit may bring the rest of the oomph. Perfect for the holiday season and at less the $40 it is perfect for your mom, best friend, sister or yourself!
- Mantra Bands – Makes for a great stocking stuffer at less than $25 and ships free with free returns before Christmas eve. There are three different colors you can pick from gold, rose gold and silver and the “I Love you to the Moon and Back” and the “She Believed She Could” are my favorites.
- Baublebar Tassel Earrings – For a long time I contemplated I could swing these and then I bought them in the royal blue. Pair statement earrings like these with a simple solid color like a black, white or gray and you are good to go.
- NARS Mini Blush and Bronzer Duo – The cult favorite Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer in one awesome combo! I haven’t really incorporated a bronzer into my makeup but the blush is my one and only go to. I am almost making my way through it and this combo is on my list as my next purchase.
- Spring Fever Blanket Scarf – If you haven’t already bought this after watching my blanket scarf tutorial you need to buy it for yourself. Because it is amazing! SO warm and versatile AND less than $10! Buy one for your mom, MIL, sister and SIL and that awesome teacher that is always putting your kid first. Heck, they are so huge that you could cut one in half and check off two people on your list in one fell swoop! 13 colors to choose from and if you have Amazon Prime it gets to you in 2 days free shipping, free returns. I mean, there really is no reason not to buy this!
- Bring me some Wine, Socks! – Secret Santa to a friend who loves beer or wine, these fun socks should totally be your go to! I bought these for a friend and not only are they fun but are also comfy! I should have bought them for myself too!
- Beauty Blender – Simple, easy and awesome! This beauty blender is all that you need for that smooth, flawless application of all of your makeup. It works well for foundation, concealer and your setting powder. Another one of my Amazon purchases that is AWESOME and would make a great present!
Tell us if you like our list and share it with someone who needs it in their life. The best part of the list is that all of them can be ordered online without stepping foot inside a store or a crowded mall. No long lines, no circling parking lots to find a spot and no braving the cold. Check off your list from the comfort of your own home, this is my present to you 😉 Happy Shopping!!